Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > iHello fellas., I'm just a car enthusias...
iHello fellas., I'm just a car enthusiast with the ms908p having some issues I bought it used and without the update or yearly fee I'm trying to update the modules on my BMW but everytime that I tried to download the files the scanner throw me t

3277 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: 2017-06-24 11:59:10

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Christian
    2017-05-26 22:05:36
    Hello fellas., I'm just a car enthusiast with the ms908p having some issues
    I bought it used and without the update or yearly fee

I'm trying to update the modules on my BMW but everytime that I tried to download the files the scanner throw me this error after I checked the files to be dowload and it communicate with server, '' download calibration file failed, check the network, please''

Now I tried 3 different wifi, even the hotspot on my cell and it does the same

Any help will be much appreciated it

Tags: PRO

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2017-05-27 13:43:45 (Reply to:Christian)

I`m pretty sure you must have a current subscription to download any files from Autel. You may be able to do it with BMW software subscription and the Jbox then do any coding that is left with the tablet. That is if it is an emissions related module. Other modules, probably not.

•   Level 2   
    (14) points
    Admin

2017-06-17 07:43:40 (Reply to:Kevin H)

Good day Thank you for response i will try this as i have not tried that yet .
    is it complicated to get the APK back or is it fairly easy to uninstall and re install 

•   Level 4   
    (191) points
    tysken

2017-06-24 11:59:10 (Reply to:Admin)

if i understand right, the updates are now installing on SD-card.So if you have no SD-card, the updates are downloading but get not installed.

Do you have checked this too?

Greetings Mathias
  Total1 Pages